Practice - Rogers Legal Group
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-14093,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-7.5,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.5.3,vc_responsive


We specialize in the following legal areas:

In the United States, we have a complex legal system that provides rights and protections to owners of intellectual property. These rights and protections ensure that owners of patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets can prevent others from capitalizing on the fruits of their mental labors.

Rogers Legal Group knows that whether a client is starting a new business or managing the operation of a successful business, there are decisions that should only be made with the advice of an attorney. RLG can help clients form a new business entity, provide sound legal agreements, and help clients prepare for and prevent unexpected events that arise during the operation of a company. We can also review your existing formation documents, corporate books, and business agreements to ensure that they are up to date on all formalities.


Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.

Many people think that estate planning is something that only the elderly need to think about. But if you have family members who depend on you, then the reality is that it’s never too early to start planning your estate. At Rogers Legal Group, we’re here to help you make the right decisions for your estate and your family.

An unlawful detainer (UD) action is a legal way for a landlord to evict a renter from where they live or work. Typically, UD actions result when a tenant stays after the end of the lease, the lease is cancelled, or the tenant fails to pay rent. Because landlords are prevented from evicting tenants themselves, they must petition the court and prove that the tenant should leave.